You can add many types of Activities to Saasu. Any activity can be just about anything. Something you do, something you receive, some information, a project, a plan etc. Nearly everything you do in business is an Activity of one form or another. Meetings, Notes, Milestones etc. When we put Activities into Saasu we didn’t want to presume how you would like to use them. We have provided a startup list of Activities. You can decide what you keep, it’s your business.
How do I add an activity?
You can enter activities quickly from the Catch bar (top right of screen in the main menu area "to do:"). Simply type the Activity and press Enter. These Activities are added initially as Notes, but you can easily edit them to be any type of Activity from the Activities List Screen. Alternately you can create an activity in detail using the following steps:
- Go to Add > Activity.
- Choose the type of Activity from the drop down
- Set the due date using the easy add date links or type a specific date
- Enter the Title and Details for your Activity
- Choose an Owner if you wish to track this against a particular Employee
- Apply Tags to set some attributes or relevance to the Activity. The more tags link allows you to choose more specifically from your Tag sets. Such as from Tags.
- Save the Activity
How do I create a new type of Activity?
Activites are actually a special type of Tag. There is a comprehensive list of startup Activities you can pick from. Add or edit them in the Tags List screen by going to View > Tags and then clicking the Add link to add a new Tag or click on the Tag name to open it in edit mode.
How do I Search/List Activities?
Activities are all those things you do to get business done and at the same time keep everything in one place, inside the Saasu productivity engine. It can be used as an inbox for you and your whole team.
Select the Type – e.g. Tasks, Milestones etc. You can create your own using Tags with behaviour setting Activity
What can I use Activities for?
Think of Activities as much more than things in your todo list. They could be procedures in your business. Milestone goals in your business plan. An Idea that needs review. You control and create how you want to use them. It’s only limited by your imagination.
- View your list of activities based on their type. Goals, Milestones, Calls, Service tickets can all be easily tracked and managed.
- Observe who’s doing what, when and why.
- See what is due when and what has been done today (or any day) and what is left to be done by you or another team member or even the whole team.
- Assign Tags to Activities so that you can filter and create Tag based reports (future release).
- Sales cycle
- Todo or StickyNote
- Catch IDEAS – An Activity can move through various forms. It might start out as a Idea and then become a Goal. Just change it as you need or add new one.
- Business Plan
- Procedures manual
- Service Tickets
- Catch your Expenses
- Meeting Minutes
- File Notes
- Decisions and Question handling