To get started follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Saasu file
- Add your Items (Products you plan to sell) via Add > Item.
- Open a new web browser tab or window and go to https://secure.saasu.com/pos. Sign in using the same details you enter to access your Saasu file.
- You arrive at the Saasu POS dashboard. Click the Configure link to set up your settlement accounts.
- Select Products > All Products > and click Sync to Saasu to load the Saasu POS interface/terminal with the Items that exist in your Saasu file.
- Select Users > Add Users and add the staff who will have access to the terminal (including yourself).
This access is different to your Saasu signin as it is often a short pin code access so people can quickly and easily access Saasu POS as their front-of-desk user account.
- Go to Dashboard and click the Install New Terminal link. You will be asked if it’s ok to download SaasuPOS.application by your browser.
- You will be asked if it’s safe to run this application created by Secure.Saasu.com. Click Install. Make sure you install this on a local drive instead of network drive.
- When installation has commenced you will be asked for your Installation Key and to set a pin. Enter Key:xxxx and Pin:xxxxxxxxx.